Reports are a good way to analyze data within Repbox. The reports module is a simple way to do this. This article will show you how to create a report and schedule the report to be sent out.
Select the "All" in the top bar. This will generate all the active modules in your Repbox.
First what you're going to do is select "Reports" in the All Modules menu. You will see "Reports" in the far right column. Click on "Reports"
Once you click on reports, the report window will load.
On the left side of the window, you will see a "Add Report" button, this will load a drop down option. Select "Details Report"
The report template will load at this point. Input the appropriate information in each field. The field with asterisks are required.
- Name your report.
- Choose which folder to keep this report.
- Choose the primary module from which you would like to pull data.
- Choose secondary modules of related information to the primary module.
- Add a description if you like.
- Choose to automate and send this report (see below and related articles for automated report).
*Note: There may be cases in which the primary and secondary module must be reversed in order to pull the correct data. If you are running a report with multiple modules and it does not pull the report you are looking for, try switching these two options. If the report still does not pull the correct data - please contact Repbox Support.
Once all the information is filled out, click "Next"
The "Select Columns" page will load. Here you will choose 1. )Which columns you would like displayed in this report. and then 2.) Choose the order in which you would like the report sorted:
Once you have selected the columns and how the report will be sorted, click "Next"
The "Filters" page will load at this point. Here is where you choose your conditions for the report.
- For this report we wanted to see opportunities assigned to the user RepBox Support. '(Opportunities) Assigned to' - 'equals' - 'Repbox Support' is the condition.
- We also only want to see any opportunities for Repbox Support that are still open in any regard. We can simply choose 'Stage' 'is equal to' - and all of the related 'open' stages. Instead we chose to exclude any 'Closed' stages. There are many ways to make similar conditions.
Once you have selected the conditions you would like for this report, then click "Generate Report"
- Once you click generate, you should see something similar to the below screenshot depending on your conditions and amount of data.
- You can save this report, and easily generate it later by returning to it, without having to enter conditions and options.
- You may also edit the conditions of the current report and simply click 'Generate now' to run it again.
- I the top right corner, there are options to export in both .csv and .xls files, or print the PDF version.
Sharing Generated Reports
Once the report is set up how you would like, you can send this report to others. To schedule the report to be send out to others, you can set up scheduling by selecting "Customize" at the top left corner of the report window.
This will direct you back to the first page of the report. There is a checkbox option at the bottom labeled, "Schedule Reports" Click the checkbox.
By clicking the checkbox, it will populate the sharing options:
Here you can set up the frequency of the report being sent, the specific time the report is sent, the recipients (That are users in the system), and the sepcific emails you would like to send the report to (This would be for individuals that are not users in the system.)
Once the desired requirements are selected, click the "Next" button a few times to get back to the "Generated Report" page. At this point, you can click "Generate Report."
This will save the report and you are finished.